Looking for graphic designer jobs? Don’t know where to start? There are many different websites out there to research, and to help you start, we narrowed it down to the Top 5. Also, if you wanna dig even further, make sure to check out these 15 companies that are hiring for remote positions!
- Upwork: Silicon Valley startup that is a web-based platform that brought visibility and trust to remote work. With millions of jobs posted on Upwork annually, independent professionals are earning money by providing companies with over 5,000 skills across more than 70 categories of work.
- Dribbble: Mission is to build the world’s best community for creatives to share, grow, and get hired. Dribbble is one of the 5,000 fastest-growing companies in the US.
- Behance: Behance is a social media platform owned by Adobe which showcases and discovers creative work. Users can sign up to Behance and build profiles consisting of projects.
- Fiverr: The company provides a platform for freelancers to offer services to customers worldwide.
- 99 Designs: A global creative platform that makes it easy for clients and designers to work together online. Since 2008, this freelance community has brought more than one million creative projects to life for thousands of genius entrepreneurs, savvy business owners, and brands with big ideas.